How to Submit Your Guest Post
If you’re a personal finance writer, blogger and enthusiast, we invite you to submit your guest post to our website for review and potential inclusion on our site.
Growing, and spreading the word makes our community stronger.
While we have a few requirements, we aren’t here to waste your time, as we understand how important it is. Please read the categories accepted and guidelines below prior to submission.
- Digital Marketing
- Internet Marketing
- Social Media
- New Ways of Making Money Online
- Online Business
- Targeted Traffic
Our requirements are straightforward yet rigorous:
Please do not send in full guest posts. Please pitch us 2 different topics first, so we can decide what will be most useful for our audience. Try to be creative and don’t submit topics that already exist on the internet.
- Please submit a proposal first. Pitch us 2 topics you would like to write about as well as 2 writing samples: either from your blog or a blog where you’ve guest posted. (You must have evidence of your work to guest post on our website)
- We prefer articles that are 1500 words or more, but if you have a really great strategy or offer a set of tips that are comprehensive in less words than that, we are happy to post.
- All content must be 100% original and not posted on any other blogs.
- We love step by step posts, even if it’s a simple concept that you believe everyone already understands.
- Content should be well-written and easy to understand. We have lots of marketers that read our content and we want to ensure that everyone is able to get value from our articles.
- We do not allow links that point to commercial sites within the post or bio. (You can place a relevant do-follow link inside your article, but please no affiliate or commercial links. All commercial links will be deleted)
- Please break up content into subheadings to make it easier to read. Use h1, h2, h3 and h4 tags in your article (if you are not sure how to write such an article, please do not pitch your guest post)
- Please only use 3 to 4 sentences per paragraph.
- Use bullet points where appropriate.
- No stock and/or copyright-infringing images.
Please note: With any guest post, we reserve the right to make grammatical and minor content changes (for clarity), that will make the post most relevant and beneficial to our audience.
If you are accepted your guest post will never be deleted from our website.
Benefits of Guest Posting On Our Web Resource
- A contextual do-follow link in your article
- Exposure to our audience of over 30,000 unique visitors
- Opportunities for stand out writers to regularly contribute to our blog.
So what are the next steps?
Please email our guest post manager https://78agency.com/contact with your topic ideas and work samples.